A trading website allows customers to purchase goods or services online. It has always been @UK’s mission to provide a comprehensive service to companies wishing to use this channel themselves (even if they do not have the technical ‘know-how’).
To find out more about the benefits of trading online click here
to request your free '20 ways' booklet. This booklet contains twenty helpful tips on how to make your business more profitable by having a low-cost trading website on the internet - whatever you sell.
Our first generation website templates were launched with this in mind and include a range of vital essentials from as little as £48.
Now with the launch of the new generation 2 templates we offer an even more valuable marketing tool for businesses to trade online. With no extra cost for the additional features we are sure there is no better deal out there for suppliers wishing to reap the benefits of ecommerce.
Based on customer feedback and research our generation 2 templates offer the following benefits;
* Choose from several alternative colour options
* Add in extra content pages
* Manage your site navigation, add, edit and re-order links
* New 'product code search' functionality
* New 'plain template' which allows you to upload a top banner image for improved branding
* Improved "accessibility"
Features available from first generation templates;
* Edit site content 24/7
* Hosted website
* Choice of professional design templates
* Email and phone support (office hours)
* Listing in the @UK PLC online directory
* Receive orders electronically
* Secure shopping basket and checkout
* Choose delivery by price/weight/volume
* Apply promotions (discount codes, buy x, get y free..)
* Detailed sales reports and visitor statistics
Here is what the customers say;
Jerry Alveot, Sales Director of Sebel FurnitureSebel Furniture
"My customers are used to receiving my regularly printed catalogue. Now they have the best of both worlds. It was easy to set up all my products in my website with the same codes as the paper catalogue. My customers just type them in and automatically their required products are entered into their online shopping basket. It was so easy to upgrade and also to keep maintained whenever I need to."
Ivor Gardiner, Managing Director of IMG Transportwww.imgtransport.co.uk
"The template I chose allowed me to upload my company banner; achieving a consistent brand identity and I know that my customers are procuring from me efficiently in a way that saves us both time and money."
Mr Ronald Duncan, Technical Director of @UK commented;
“We are excited about the new templates on offer and delighted to be able to offer our customers new tools. The templates are part of our ongoing commitment to researching and developing the @UK PLC® network.”
If you are a supplier and would like to know more please contact the implementation team on 0870 486 6009 or visit our website www.ukplc.net/tradeonline